This assistive technology training website is a project of theIowa Department for the Blind. This site is currently under construction, so please be patient.
Tools and Resources
- The Visually inaccessible Website-- This website was designed to show people who use computers visually how frustrating it is when you can't use a website because it is not accessible.
- AT School Webinar Information -- Links to recordings of our webinars on various assistive tech topics of interest to educators, students, and parents
- News and info about various assistive technology related topics that our contributors have run.
NVDA Keystroke List
Units and Assignments
- Internet Basics with NVDA
Internet Basics with VoiceOver on the Mac
Internet Basics with JAWS
Links to External Resources
- Apple Vis"A community-powered website for blind and low-vision users of Apple's range of Mac computers, the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV and Apple Watch."
- Learn NVDA Video Tutorial from AFB
BLind Abilities "Bridging the Gap Between the Limited Expectations and Realities of Blind Abilities."